Editorial Posted by Naava on April 6, 2022
Webinar Learnings 2022: How to Design Healthy & Sustainable Buildings
Want to learn more about healthy, sustainable buildings?
On February 10th 2022, we organized a webinar from our pioneering “Science and Future of Healthy Buildings” series. Today, we wanted to share the most crucial things that we - and over 1,000 people who signed up for the webinar - learned about the future of healthy buildings.
By reading this Learning Package on how to design health-promoting and sustainable buildings that foster our modern learning and working settings, you will gain relevant and contemporary knowledge on the following topics:
Healthy Learning Environments
- Interior Design that Fosters Learning
- Better Learning with Better Lighting
- Nature in the Classroom
Healthy Work Environments
- Supporting Employee Brain Health
- Health and Well-Being Through Lighting
- The Essentials of Holistic Ergonomics
- What You Need to Know about Brainwaves
Healthy Work Environments: The Science
- Designing a Modern Office
- Office Design and Human Biology
- How to Create the Perfect Office
Healthy Work Environments in Real Life
- Comprehensive Office Well-Being
- Designing the Office of the Future
- Designing a Biophilic Showroom
Download our Webinar LearningS Package from the button below and jump aboard the Healthy Building train!